Welcome Guest
« Go to Spyware Terminator Homepage Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register
Search engine and browser compatibility suggestion Options · View
lsy_1997
Posted: Friday, December 24, 2010 11:03:58 AM

Groups: Member

Don't you guys think that the Web Security Guard should be compatible with more search engines and web browsers?Because,people like me usually use metasearch like Ixquick or Polycola on Opera Web browser.And the toolbar doesn't work on Opera,neither these search engines.So I made a small list of the search engines for you guys to work on(I hope):

Brainboost
ChunkIt!
Clusty
Dogpile
Excite
Harvester42
HotBot
Info.com
Ixquick
Kayak
LeapFish
Mamma
Metacrawler
MetaLib
Mobissimo
Myriad Search
SideStep
Turbo10
WebCrawler
DeeperWeb
Polycola

Source:Wikipedia

Oh ya.And clean up the Crawler Search engine a bit,as there is too much malware circulating around that site.It frightened me to uninstall the toolbar.Not only that,it's scaring away many people.Hope you guys can work on this soon.Merry Christmas!
Sardin
Posted: Saturday, January 29, 2011 12:54:48 AM

Groups: Beta, Member

lsy_1997 wrote:
Don't you guys think that the Web Security Guard should be compatible with more search engines and web browsers?Because,people like me usually use metasearch like Ixquick or Polycola on Opera Web browser.And the toolbar doesn't work on Opera,neither these search engines.So I made a small list of the search engines for you guys to work on(I hope): Brainboost ChunkIt! Clusty Dogpile Excite Harvester42 HotBot Info.com Ixquick Kayak LeapFish Mamma Metacrawler MetaLib Mobissimo Myriad Search SideStep Turbo10 WebCrawler DeeperWeb Polycola Source:Wikipedia Oh ya.And clean up the Crawler Search engine a bit,as there is too much malware circulating around that site.It frightened me to uninstall the toolbar.Not only that,it's scaring away many people.Hope you guys can work on this soon.Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you too !
cham
Posted: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:13:32 PM

Groups: Administration, Beta, Member, Threat Analyzer

Hi!

I am sorry, but support for other search engines is not in plan now, maybe in the future..

I am sure that crawler there is no malware on crawler website/toolbar. What malware did you mean? (maybe something from search results??)